Sunday, April 8, 2012

work and a happy easter

Well, for starters yesterday I covered my co-worker's butt and worked 7 hours on my feet facepainting. It was totally exhausting, and my boss was lucky that I even got up in time... Ugh. I was though, proud of myself at the end of the day. I always like that feeling as the EDS exhaustion takes over. 


That meant that this morning, Easter, I was beyond sore even though I've been having a really good stretch of days. What this all means is this is going to be a really short post because I have to go to sleep early tonight that way I can get enough sleep before tomorrow... I have to start re-setting my brain for school on Tuesday. 


But I will put a picture on here for good measure... 


This is my favorite puppy Harper - He's all grown up now, but he's still my little buddy!!


Happy Easter everybody who reads this!! 


caesura

No comments:

Post a Comment