Tuesday, April 3, 2012

farms and forests and fights - oh my!!

 I got that batch of pictures done from the farm that I was talking about. We went back into the woods on their property to take pictures. These are only a few, I didn't want to bore you with the whole set. :)  Some of these I don't like as much as others, but I thought they were all worth sharing. 




This is my favorite tree... 


As you can see, I played with the light, and sun spots a lot in this batch... I like the sun a lot, it adds dimension to artsy pictures. :)and in case you were wondering, yes, Andrew is holding a machete in this picture. 



I have this thing with lamp-posts the way I have a thing with doors - They're ALL SO DIFFERENT. So... I guess I have a thing for taking pictures of things that are diverse? Maybe? I shouldn't think this hard this late at night... 


This one didn't look right in color. :) It was too confused in color, and now its calmer. Sometimes things are really just black and white. 


Andrew thought this was a great picture, and I agreed with him. There's this place back in the woods at their place that has a really old trash pile. Its so old, that the things you find there aren't plastic trash its all glass. Everything is a glass bottle, jar, or a metal bottle cap. He took a bunch of the jars and scattered them here. 


The cutest little pink flowers are by the path... just thought I'd point that out... 


These last two are my favorite so I made them huge that way you get their full effect. They're so cool they need no explanatory captions. :)



So... aside from editing these and gong for a walk for the first time in months, I had a really terrible day. But now its bedtime for cripples so I have to go to sleep. I'll tell you aaaaalllllll about my terrible day in the morning. I'm sure you're all thrilled to read about it. :)


Seriously though, it was pretty bad. Just sayin'. You should be on the edge of your seat waiting... the suspense should be killing you... Okay I can't stand it. Bedtime can wait. 


Andrew and I had a fight. Yeah. I know. Imagine that, teenagers in a relationship fighting. Being honest, we didn't used to fight, but we do now, and everything kind of, well... hit the fan if you know what I mean. We were having a really great day and then promises got brought up and everyone got really tense so everything was misunderstood and it just got really ugly really fast. We both regret it, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. And there were even some not-so-super-nice words exchanged. Yeah. Crazy right? I know. 


Anyway, there's why my day went to you-know-what after about four o'clock. 


Ugh. 


I feel better. Goodnight!! 


caesura

No comments:

Post a Comment