Monday, April 2, 2012

pictures of life

Just so that everyone knows, there was NOT a storm here last night, it totally missed my town, which meant that I got very little sleep. Aside from that, I felt the need to redeem myself after that not-so-flattering picture I posted last night, so here are some pictures of me/my life/my family that are much more post-worthy.



My sister rides horses, and this is a mini-horse's nose! :) Its name is Piper. 


This is my mom and one of her dogs, Harper. He's my buddy. The other dogs don't like me much. 


This is my sister wearing a cup on her head... I don't know why. I just like the picture because she is very smiley. 


This is the sidewalk outside of my house. I like this picture too for some reason... 


A slightly more flattering picture of me... I painted that. :)


This is the picture that my sister and I call "close encounters of the third kind" because it looks like aliens are trying to pull my mom into their space ship.


When I try to take pictures of Andrew, he makes this face at me. It means "I swear if you point that camera at me one more time I will take it and throw it into the creek" in this specific scenario... we were hiking. Well, he was hiking and I was holding onto my walking stick for dear life. 


This is one of the other doggies, Baxter. He's the oldest. They're all Welsh Corgis, if anyone knows what that is. They're adorable doggies... 


I used to jump off of things. My friend Jane and I liked to go to the park by my house and take pictures of us jumping off of the picnic table. Never again... 


This is cave graffiti! I love graffiti. There were so many people who left their mark there... al the way back to the 1800s and before. Even indians made markings on the walls of ash cave. Its incredible. 





This is one of the water falls at Old Man's Cave in Hocking Hills State Park. I took this picture on the last tip we took there. I was exhausted by the end of our hike... Its probably one of the last times I'll ever hike there because its got basically 600 stairs no matter which way you tie the trails together. I'm going to miss it. I used to love hiking. 

Well, there it is. A bunch of random pictures from my random life. :) Enjoy!!

caesura

No comments:

Post a Comment