Wednesday, April 4, 2012

terrible?

You know that feeling you get when things go terribly wrong? And by that, I mean things that you planned. Intentionally. You planned them intentionally with the presupposition that they would go right and nothing would interfere. The feeling like you... like you swallowed acid and your body can't decide whether to throw up or to cry because it hurts. That's what I feel like right now, and thats why it sucks to be a teenager. 


Aside from feeling like the sky is falling, I realized today that maybe Naproxen is more useful in the pain department than I thought, specifically because I missed my dose this morning and by about 7 p.m. I was in acutely annoying pain. And by acutely annoying, I mean horrendous. I started using my canes, (which are awesome.) and I couldn't get up off of the floor and everything just got really ugly. So in all honesty maybe the Naproxen is doing something for the pain, its just not doing half enough for me to not be in pain. The thing is though, I didn't have the highest tolerance for pain when this mess started, and it hasn't really gotten better with time. So maybe I was just having a really bad day. I did a lot of walking, more than normal. We went to Staples and then to Wal-Mart, so I was out and about (with my canes). Ugh. 


caesura

No comments:

Post a Comment