Friday, March 30, 2012

first ot appointment... wish me luck!

I have my first Occupational Therapy appointment in a few hours, and I'm a little nervous. I just don't know what to expect really. These things are all so new to me, and I just don't know what I can really do to change the way that things work in my body. Today, the problem was my shoulders, and yesterday it was my hips, and the day before that it was everything, and I just don't know what to do about school and life and I'm getting rather frustrated. 


I hope they can provide me with some answers today... I can say that I still have some faith in doctors, they haven't failed me yet... 


Even typing this is a strain on my arms. I just don't know what to do with that, you know? I don't know what to do about all of the problems that I have, I can't just put them into a box and hide them away, I have to deal with them day by day, but how do I do it? How do I deal with so many things all at the same time, without feeling overwhelmed. 


Honestly, kudos to the people with more medical issues than me, because you have some serious stuff to handle... I don't know if I can take any more and some people have so much more to deal with than I do. Those of you out there with harder lives than I, are truly strong souls. 


:) I got all serious there for a minute. Woah. Back to whining:


My right shoulder keeps getting this ghost pain like someone hit me but nobody hit me and I'm sitting here not moving anything but my fingers. So yeah. 


Like I said, it was time to complain. 


Caesura

No comments:

Post a Comment