Tuesday, July 31, 2012

debbie downer

I'm in a really bad mood today. Most of it probably has to do with the fact that I've barely been sleeping ever, and the fact that I've been looking at my work schedule and my school schedule, and everything is so jam packed I feel overloaded with things to get done and things to plan for and its CRAZY. 


I guess the other thing is all of my friends are starting to really think about college and all I know is that I want to go into social work. Thats all I got. I want to work with kids, and I want to be more on the counseling side of the social work spectrum, so I know what degree I need I just don't know where to get it. I also don't know how I want to go about getting my degrees, like if I want to do a major and a minor... Ugh. I just don't know what will be easiest, and the other problem is the fact that Ehlers gets in the way of me getting things done a lot of the time. I make a serious effort not to let it effect me the way that it could, but I worry that it might become less manageable when I'm all by myself or even sharing a dorm. I don't share well... Also wherever I go will have to be REALLY handicap accessible. There are all kinds of things that I will have to think about that normal teens don't have to think about when they're picking a school. It gets so complicated, and I really don't like it much right now. Anyway... 


I don't know what to do exactly when it comes to school yet... I guess I kind of ranted here, didn't I. Whoops. :)


In other news, I worked this morning at this really neat product brainstorming session for some company that I don't even know the name of because everything is really top secret. They hired my boss and I to teach the people a little about henna tattoos for their workshop thing... It was really neat. Odd, but neat. 


Just felt like sharing. 


Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment